Wednesday, February 26, 2014

NGSS@NSTA Curator Middle School Earth and Space Science

I am one of  the 55 Science teachers from across the country selected as a Curator for the National Science Teachers Association (NSTA). My area of focus is Middle School Earth and Space Science. My specific topic assignment is History of the Earth. NSTA sent me to Charlotte, NC to the area conference where I met teachers from across the country and the writers of the Next Generation Science Standards ( NGSS). It was exciting as I am currently working on my "History of the Earth" activities stay tuned .....   http://ngss.nsta.org  I will give updates on my progress....Photos from Charlotte, NC ...NSTA area Conference below:
NSTA CURATOR
Got to see best friend Jill and family who live in Garner, NC
NASCAR HALL OF FAME in Charlotte ....Jimmy Johnson #1

No comments:

Post a Comment